View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 10:31 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
So is three the way to go these days then? I want 4g to make the most of skyGo. There's test matches to be watched when I'm about and about you see.

I've got my PAK code from t-mobile so they've been ringing up offering me EE deals to stay, latest one was 27 pm, loads of texts/minutes + free Samsung s5 phone but it only had 2gb of data. I read earlier on this thread that James downloaded a film that was over 2gb rather quickly so I don't see how anything other than unlimited data is acceptable. I've found a similar deal with three with unlimited data but would have to pay 200 towards the phone. So question to you guys is: Do I need all that data to go watching sky sports all the time and is there any advantages to EE or three?
Problem with three is the coverage is so poor. I have been on three for about a year and moved over due to the unlimited tethering on the One plan. Really tempted to go back to giffgaff as the coverage was so much better but they still don't let you tether on the unlimited tariffs