Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 03:26 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
No you said that people in Stoke had not paid taxes to London and I am saying they have. Their national taxes pay for salaries of central government workers, their national taxes pay for local government right now and their lottery tickets have paid for buildings in London - as the other way round.
Firstly I don't think how much tax you pay should have any kind of impact on your rights. It's totally out of order. People under 18, people who can't work because of disabilities or sickness, those who haven't been able to find work. It would mean, in your book, they shouldn't have rights.

And as I've pointed out all local government funding by 2020 will be raised locally. So by your strange way of stating who has right to move around or not, we would all be told to stay in our local borough or county.