View Single Post
Old 26-09-2019, 11:47 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I looked into what the character was actually tacking the stance that it probably was an over reaction, and instantly formed my opinion when seeing it. Itís the typical characture, big red lips, big eyes no real features. He might aswell taken a picture of a gollywog.
Yep that's why Pep's defence of it was so really disappointing. The character doesn't look like Mendy did (or does) at all. There is no similarity apart from the colour of their skin. So it is clearly about race and a caricature, not on looks.

So his argument 'some white people look like cartoon characters too' is just pathetic.