Thread: Press Conference Live: Pre-West Ham Friday 12:30pm
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 08:26 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I don’t think he’s not playing for the team. Don’t get me wrong, his scoring record has been shocking and the misses made time and again but as a team player, he’s been okay. He set up Schlupp most recently for the chance to win the game against Wolves, which he missed.
I don’t believe it’s his intention to just play for himself and you’re right about those times he has set up others, but I think his decision making is what makes me say he’s not playing for the team. Okay, so he’s not scoring, but he could be helping the team out more by making a nuisance of himself; using his physicality to unsettle defenders; more movement to pull defenders out of position and making space for others; recognising when our defence are under it and running back and helping out just as Ayew does.

Quite frankly, he strikes me as someone that doesn’t really love the game or truely enjoys playing...just going through the motions.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel