Thread: Press Conference Live: Pre-West Ham Friday 12:30pm
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
This isn't based on any insight other than watching/listening to interviews from him over the years but he reminds me of several people I have met over the years that are unusually 'driven' by reputation or the need to 'save face'. Externally referenced is a term I think. Where that is 'everything'. How he looks to the outside world dictates his decisions. I repeat that it's a long range perception, nothing more but it maps to his behaviours and even how he looks/dresses and holds himself. If true its likely a boost when things are going well but can't help at times like these. So the opinions of those around him are likely more important than his own and worse still, his perception of them guides how he feels. I wod think that makes coaching him trickier tbh.

All guess work and assertion but what I could be confident about is that scoring a few goals will quickly fix a lot of things for him. Pleaaassse score.