View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:17 PM

GreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101
I haven't heard of many players of Bostock's age who progressed well from being coached by very good coaches and not playing, rather than being coached by good coaches and playing first team football quite regularly.
Ok to that i would simply suggest that you look no further than youngsters at Palace. Hills, Scannell, Moses, all played 1st team last year and were looking top top prospects with enquiries as we were led to believe from Prem sides.

This season they have featured very sparingly, often out of position and in games where the style of play simply doesn't suit.

Have any of them progressed in the last 12 months? Realistically have any of them stayed static, you could argue they anot not only no better but they are worse now than this time last year!

I have no idea how Bostock has progressed, i have not seen him play since he joined spurs but i do disagree that your arguement is as clear cut as you think it is. Players improve under good coaches improving the skills that are already good and they are trying to make great. Watching the ball sail over his head on the occasions he did get to play would not have improved Bostock.