Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2010, 11:55 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_child
I'm well in profit I have been following them for the last 2years easy
Great stuff .

The only thing is, as with share tipping, I suspect the more popular a tipping service becomes, the less rewarding it will be as more and more people jump on the bandwagon and any 'value' disappears. It becomes self-defeating for those who follow it. That's the trouble with following other peoples tips instead of your own.