Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2010, 03:06 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i had a great day yesterday won over 600 and have decided to take my money out and just bet a few quid here and there for fun

the laying against favorites and hedging by laying against a 16-1 shot thing didnt work, two long shots came in along with 2 many favs!

i then used the tipster in the times To view the link you have to Register or Login

hes very good, apparently the only paper pundit to turn a profit, he turned every pound into 39 quid last year

but backing him was dodgy, a few days no winners, then a few winners but i slowly slipped 300 down

yesterday was amazing, he tipped at least 6 winners out of ten
won 50s and 100s alot

his best tip for me was a few weeks ago, makfi, i got 46-1 and won 400 odd
i won on west brom palace draw 500 but lost all that hedging against relegation (i was happy to lose that)

my best bet was yesterday on blackpool result, put a tenner on at 44-1

i think if i carried on i lose the lot, so fun as its been..........
im gonna do the scoop6 each sat and the odd nap
plus still love goin to the races anyway :-)

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 24-05-2010 at 08:35 AM.