View Single Post
Old 21-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Fistayasista

PhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPhyshtaMagishta would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
banter innit.

I've been brought up to support Scotland at everything... don't hate England as such (I have lived here all my life after all), although I have been enjoying them being shit at this world cup (far more than I have at anytime since '96 - and even then I think I ended up wanting them to beat Germany), but I mostly put this down to the nobs that play for England currently. So glad I don't feel any sort of duty to get behind them... it must be hard!

For what its worth I think Andy Murray is a cock anyway, but not for this supposed anti-English thing which everyone takes too seriously. He's just a boring stroppy tennis twat.

I think one of the main problems is he is a Tennis player and as such should be put down. Same goes for anyone who watches it. Thank god the world cup is on, Wimbledon should go largely unnoticed

Last edited by PhyshtaMagishta; 21-06-2010 at 07:38 PM.