Thread: FWL: Season XIX
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:41 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Any chance of a quick briefing before the event as I've not much of an idea how it this works other than having built my team so far.
The main bit you seem to have done then getting your team built. Just ensure no one has the players already by searching on the main site and would recommend having a few back ups incase they get drafted as your not drafting till everyone else i think. Then when it comes to your time through the main site find the players and press the draft option on them and post it on the thread if you want to let us know out of interest.
Follows: Palace