Thread: FWL: Season XIX
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:56 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmy
The main bit you seem to have done then getting your team built. Just ensure no one has the players already by searching on the main site and would recommend having a few back ups incase they get drafted as your not drafting till everyone else i think. Then when it comes to your time through the main site find the players and press the draft option on them and post it on the thread if you want to let us know out of interest.
Thanks. I assume I need to sign up to the site then?