Thread: FWL: Season XIX
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Thanks. I assume I need to sign up to the site then?
Yep, Omen will give you a login and password. When you are on you should have 16 drafts.. make sure you click on "DRAFT" and not "sign" player. I will close the transfer window just before I open the draft window so you shouldn't make any accidental signings. If you don't have a login by 10pm post you drafts on here. Not sure how Carl's fixed for time.
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk