View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was introduced to JM by a good mate who thought my musical parameters needed expanding some more. 'This guy plays a fusion of jazz, folk and blues' he said. I listened and I was hooked. First album he played me was Grace and Danger, some of the most heartfelt and beautiful choons I had ever heard (eg Sweet Little Mystery).

However, for some reason it wasn't until 1990 in London when he was touring/promoting the Apprentice album (another goodie) that I finally got to see the man in concert.

Amazing voice, amazing presence, felt I was taken on a spiritual voyage. 'tastic