Thread: Official: Max Meyer 3 year deal
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 08:29 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Signing Max has made me renew my season ticket (albeit in a much worse seat). Having endured 25 years of mostly shite I figure I deserve to be there when we finally have a team again, bodge or no bodge. Having the breaking strain of a kitkat was also a factor.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.