View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 04:59 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
I had mentally prepared myself that it would never get any better than that 3rd place for Palace but obviously things looked so good after 4 games of this following season - unlucky defeat at Man C, followed by 3 wins, it was difficult not to be optimistic then the next few days, with the TV show plus those 2 home defeats, things had imploded so suddenly.

I know the Club went on a good run after the Hammers game, but a certain star player was abruptly sold, another one picked up a very bad injury and we also really struggled to beat a Division 3 (now L1) team in the League Cup. Some good wins admittedly, but things just didn't seem right, any more - the stuffing seemed to have been knocked out of the Club. The thrashing at Forest was no real suprise.