Thread: Goran or Joran?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2001, 03:54 AM

Bud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm told that it's definitely pronounced Sven Yoran Erikson

------------------
But don't quote me on that...