Thread: Rumour: Zaha Summer 2021
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 10:00 AM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Have said this on here a few times...

I sincerely hope somebody at the club is telling Wilf that he is already 'home', and that he's got something special with Palace which other players spend their entire careers looking for.

More than that, he can serve the community here and is already building a long-lasting legacy. He values the respect generated by his commitment to people and charity.

There is potentially so much more value for him personally and professionally by staying at the club and supporting its continued growth, compared to wandering away to play what could be a handful of European games, with no guarantees about trophies.

I understand the desire to better himself - and I worry that he may not have realised his fullest potential with Palace - but the window of opportunity is rapidly narrowing.

There's a point where it makes more sense to knuckle down with Palace and commit fully, because that's when he plays his best football and looks happiest.

Perhaps selfish and one-eyed as a fan, but that's my view.