Thread: Rumour: Zaha Summer 2021
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 10:50 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The whole Wilf saga is the last thing the club needs now. We are approaching one of the most important transfer windows in the club's history with the management team needing replacing along with half the squad. This transfer saga has the potential to hang over the club like a dark cloud for the entire window, potentially impeding our ability to do the business we actually need to do. For this reason I feel we surely need to come to an agreement with Wilf early on in the window, either with him committing to stay (obviously every Palace fans' preference,) or our commitment to sell.

I can't say i blame him for wanting to leave. you only have to look at Hodgeon's negative tactics or the complete lack of any ambition in the transfer market from the club to understand his frustrations. When you compare Palace with Aston Villa who have made some top signings to complement their generational talent, these days Wilf at Palace cuts a forlorn figure on the pitch most of the time. I can only hope the club is really prepared to spend this window to bring in some top players, along with appointing a more progressive manager as I feel that will be the only way we can convince Wilf to end his career at Palace, the club he belongs at.