View Single Post
Old 25-05-2016, 12:15 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Would be perfect for us but no chance imo
we aint a top 10 club. I would think that no top 10 club would sign him as 'first choice'.....
if he wanted to stay in the premiership and live in London and be the big cheese as he was at villa then he might just consider us ?
I think it a completely reasonable target for us......as to whether he would want to come us who knows....and to which will be our problem this window, as I think the type of player that we need will be wanted by others further up the premiership table.