View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmurph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The day I wore a Palace shirt on holiday this year (albeit only in N Devon) I ended up having a conversation with some very friendly Brighton supporters. Maybe this was down to the fact that it was peeing down at the time and my shirt was covered up by my waterproof jacket.