Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal
I've just bought a black Wii - 99 from Asda, with Wii Sports/Sports Resort and a Wii Motion Plus controller.

Enjoying it so far and my wife likes the Tennis and Bowling (she never plays games usually).

What other games should I buy?
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros, Paper Mario, Sin & Punishment 2, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Little King's Story, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Zack & Wiki, Lego Star Wars/Batman/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter, Tatsunoko v Capcom, De Blob & Muramasa: Demon Blade.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16

Last edited by SteveyHawking; 16-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.