View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
Good crowd of around 250 saw them win both games in the Double Header, 3-0 and 3-2, to win the league by 6 points, All those people that were there for the first time i really hope you enjoyed it, Great scenes at the end when they lifted the trophy
It was good and the standard of play was pretty good too.

Was particularly impressed with the right winger, and the black centre back - who looked very assured. No8 had some nice touches too, and the keeper's kicking was impressive.

Wouldn't say I'll be a regular at their games (I get enough grief for the time I spend going to/from regular Palace matches) but I'll certainly keep a closer eye on their results