View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Please give more info as I am pondering whether to get one of these or an outdoor wood burning pizza oven
You have two options. A big green egg or a weber smokey mountain. Don't forget the extras you will need. The thermometers on both are not really accurate enough to do it properly, so you'll need a probe. One with a remote unit a two probes (one for inside the meat and one for inside the smoker). You want the remote so you can crack on with other things around the house taking the remote unit with you and you can check the temp without going back to the smoker all ten time.

As for a smoker or a pizza oven, I have set aside an area of my garden that will fit in both and a barbecue . Got to build the pizza oven though.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 04-10-2014 at 10:14 AM.