View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
According to the reports at the time. The club have announced that they have terminated the contracts of Pearson Jr, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith after an investigation into allegations that the players had racially abused and made other offensive comments to women with whom they were engaging in sex acts in a Thai hotel room.
I think the arguement would be that the racist comments were enough for them to be dismissed. Though I would acceopt the argument about where and with whom did not help their case.
I think they would have gotten away with it if it was an ordinary decent sextape