View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Well it appears that calling someone a Brit or a Scot isn't racist so why should calling someone a Jap be racist..?...its all getting way too PC now..or should I be offended if I am called a Brit?? FFS its getting more stupid every day
So do you think calling someone a Chink is alright then? I'm half Chinese and if someone said that to me I'd stick one on them.

They won't get rid of Vardy but I'm not sure how easy it'll be for him to strike up a good partnership with Okazaki now...