Thread: The Mac thread
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2018, 07:47 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
No once accounts are linked all the purchases are onto the main cardholders accounts, ie. probably you. The accounts themselves tho are still completely individual and nothing changes on them. You share everything, so if you buy a storage plan for IOS then they all get to use it. This is very handy as I get the 200Gb one and use it for photos and all kids backup to it too.

My kids that work but pay me back if they use it to purchase anything. Everyone can use everyones else purchases. All data is stored in your own private sections of the cloud so from a functioning point of view everything works as to day just share everything. If they both use Apple Music for example you can get a family plan (15/mnth) and all of you can share that.

It really is simple to use and setup and removes of the pain in arse that used to come about with sharing accounts or logging on to each others machines.