Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Anna K she fit or what?

Crystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behind
I know people say go and get advise but at the minute im in pieces i no my family, Mum and brothers no there may be something wrong but in my own mind i feel at times it can get better then when left on my own its terrible, confidence for me at the minute is very weird when at work or anything similar im straight there dealing with the task then when im alone its like i have some sort of flashback with all the bad things that have happened to me in the last few months and it all builds up and i just start getting all emotional.

I want to go and get advise but to a certain degree i cant admit to many other people even myself at times what im going through and thats whats worrying me. i dont believe in myself now like i used to.
You will always be mine, Always be mine
And im feelin glad all over yes i am glad all over baby i am glad all over so glad you mine

By the way im the original Crystal Eagle but my first acount f*cked up :bash: