View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 09:02 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I'm a member at Yorkshire as you may recall. Barely have seen Kent there, though I did take great pleasure at torpedoing York's title challenge in 2010. Miserable bunch of members, which I fit into well now I am becoming an old codger.

Elland Rd? Take that back you bastard . Sometimes you go too far
Yes. Maybe a bit too far. Hate them nearly as much as Millwall. Still got the scars from the seventies cup tie there. And that is really showing my age.