Thread: Rumour: Zaha summer 2019
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
So options....

Lookman?
Demari Gray?
Bowen?
McNeil?
Sessegnon (unlikely)

Are there any other potential wide players we could look at? And what chane would we have of tempting any of the above?

Let's hope that if he goes it is early in the window so we compete for some of the better names.
Lookman would be a good signing imo.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".