View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
There is literally no resemblance apart from skin colour. I mean seriously, what is similar?

Does Mendy have giant, protruding bright red lips in that picture? No!

Did Mendy have a huge, round torso? No!

Did Mendy have giant, completely round eyes? No!

Did Mendy have a really tiny nose? No!

Did Mendy have a really round head? No!

Did Mendy have absolutely no neck? No!

Did Mendy have no ears? No!

Go on, tell me a single similarity other than their skin colour
The only similarity for me is how Mendy and the character are smiling, but that's it.