Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Town
I assume the keyboard is like it is on the Touch. My brother has got a touch and i think its a pretty neat gadget. I set some of the setting sup such as the wifi for him and the keyboard was easy to get the hang of and use. Although im not sure if the screen size on the touch is larger then it is on the iphone cant 100% remember.

I have been deciding to buy the iphone or not and jailbreak it as i would want to use my simplicity tarrif and get the o2 web addon as it would make the tariff far more appealing.

As you "buy" the phone i dont see the need for o2 to make you to take out a contract stupid marketing malarky.
The 1.03 firmware breaks the jailbreak and should be released shortly