Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2008, 06:37 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
I've been setting one of these up for a client. It's lump of turd, IMO.

Horrible keyboard & horribly slow. Not very inuitive or user-friendly when you need to alter settings and basically he just wants it mainly for the phone, ipod and an occasional bit of 'net. He doesn't want it to do anything particualrly clever.
If they need someone to set up their ipod touch they shouldnt own one in my opinion.I am very impressed with mine and just downloaded the new maps software already installed on the iphone.
The good thing is that you can set up the route at home and even without internet access while on the move as long as you stick to the same route it will get you there as it saves journeys into the memory.