View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 09:54 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He looked good. Redknapp gave him freedom to play and he had some good touches. It was an easy game to bring him in but he looks ready to play in the first team. Looks a little bigger and stronger and as we know he has an amazing touch which will give him the edge on most players even if he is 16.

He'll be playing for England one day so we should wish him well I think. We got screwed over and he made a silly decision as I think he owed us a season and would have benefited from playing for us but there is no point in being bitter. He's such an exciting prospect for England.