View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My name is Dan and I am a Minecraft addict.

Only got this two days ago, having never played it before and was very scepticle (as it looked crap and thought it was a massive geekfest)...

Turns out I love the graphics and I'm a massive geek. My world 'SE25' is coming along nicely. Got killed last night on the way back from a dig with my diamond pick and sword. Gutted. My only problem is that the game does crash about every 20-30 mins.

Does anyone know if it it a memory heavy game (I have 2gb) or if it's graphics card heavy? I can't imagine it is, but you never know.

Thanks

Xbox - FlatDan3