View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 11:21 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT
My name is Dan and I am a Minecraft addict.

Only got this two days ago, having never played it before and was very scepticle (as it looked crap and thought it was a massive geekfest)...

Turns out I love the graphics and I'm a massive geek. My world 'SE25' is coming along nicely. Got killed last night on the way back from a dig with my diamond pick and sword. Gutted. My only problem is that the game does crash about every 20-30 mins.

Does anyone know if it it a memory heavy game (I have 2gb) or if it's graphics card heavy? I can't imagine it is, but you never know.

Thanks
Dying is lame, especially when you are first starting out or don't use any mods.

I don't think it is too memory heavy or gfx heavy, it depends on what you have the graphical settings to and if you are using an HD texture pack, but with default you should be fine .