Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 01:27 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by gold76
If both Witter & Hatton come through unscathed, it would be great to see them meet up next summer.
I think Witter would too but its a questionable on Hattons behalf. I think with him already reaching his peak and the fight with Castillo in the Summer it would be a great way to end 2007 with a Hatton Witter wonderland for Dec.
It has been talked about many times before and with Witter being WBC champ it looks more likely. If Witter makes some more defences then its possible for this fight to happen and the belts (If Hatton has the IBF title) unified. I like Witter, like Hatton he's worked his socks off to become what he is today.