Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by danibutcher
To be fair he has ducked a few fights to fight who he and Warren wanted to be on the bill, and he should of moved up to Light Heavy where there was more competition but theres no denying how talented a boxer he really is.
I wonder if it is a question of him ducking though! Warren loves trawling the story about B-Hop ducking Calzaghe - but for staying at super middle - I agree - it was only Ottke at SM, he could've moved up a long time ago.

Having said that, I don't think anyone can deny that he is a truly top draw fighter. Everyone's got their opinions as to JC's next three opponents - I think the key to his legacy is not what happens now, but who he fights AFTER Manfredo.

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3