Thread: Mark Field
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 09:26 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
How have you determined she is a leftie? In a conversation where many are saying he was too agressive you suggest an option was to floor her?

So is what he did the middle ground between just stopping her with no contact and taking her down to the floor? Some might suggest that would be reasonable.
What I am saying is that if his actions were solely based on him making a quick risk assessment, deciding she was a threat, then he would have looked to protect himself while taking the action to protecting others. The way he acted IMO left him exposed and came across as more a person irritated than someone who was concerned about a security risk.

I however do not feel this needs any police involvement whatsoever despite my feeling his actions were unnecessarily aggressive.