Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-12-2018, 03:41 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgeeve87 View Post
Don’t worry boys and girls I’m alive just haven’t had a chance to post with to post with ongoing stuff and work.

I’ve noticed the hair starting grow through after shedding but had to shave the hair to 0.5 with my hair trimmer very carefully as the front of my head was getting irritated at the front due to my motorbike helmet.

Since then it’s been pretty good apart from some people asking at work if I have alopecia as the hair on the right side of my head is very slow growing back and I have a bit of a bald patch there.

Also I’ve had a few ingrown hairs bringing out big spots but I’m used to this with having curly hair.

My healing process was a lot longer than expected so I expect the full growth to be a bit delayed than the timescale given.

My only concern is with the bald patch at the side of my head but it does seem that some hairs are coming through.
McGeeve lives

Was getting a bit worried about you mate. You wont see any real growth until at least 3 months. Mines still growing at 10 months. Quite uneven but you get there in the end

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 10-12-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:50 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgeeve87 View Post
Donít worry boys and girls Iím alive just havenít had a chance to post with to post with ongoing stuff and work.

Iíve noticed the hair starting grow through after shedding but had to shave the hair to 0.5 with my hair trimmer very carefully as the front of my head was getting irritated at the front due to my motorbike helmet.

Since then itís been pretty good apart from some people asking at work if I have alopecia as the hair on the right side of my head is very slow growing back and I have a bit of a bald patch there.

Also Iíve had a few ingrown hairs bringing out big spots but Iím used to this with having curly hair.

My healing process was a lot longer than expected so I expect the full growth to be a bit delayed than the timescale given.

My only concern is with the bald patch at the side of my head but it does seem that some hairs are coming through.
Myself and Elgin had been planning a minutes applause on 87 minutes at the Leicester game - Glad you are still with us
Old 11-12-2018, 12:57 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Ray Van Barneveld. I wonder how many other darts players will go down the Elgin route.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:12 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Ray Van Barneveld. I wonder how many other darts players will go down the Elgin route.
Haha I wish I could play darts like him mate

Up to 75% of final result now. Badly in need of a haircut or at least some sort of maintenance really. Didn't really factor haircuts into my impulsive 'get hair back' plan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181211_130308.jpg (724.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 20181211_130353.jpg (614.8 KB, 108 views)

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Myself and Elgin had been planning a minutes applause on 87 minutes at the Leicester game - Glad you are still with us
Elginís long gone by 87 minutes mate.

Something about picking up a radiator in Aberystwyth.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:23 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Elginís long gone by 87 minutes mate.

Something about picking up a radiator in Aberystwyth.

Hey I stay to the end.

Then go to Aberystwyth.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:02 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Haha I wish I could play darts like him mate

Up to 75% of final result now. Badly in need of a haircut or at least some sort of maintenance really. Didn't really factor haircuts into my impulsive 'get hair back' plan.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:09 PM
South Penge Massive

Thought I'd better update the thread. Forgot to do the 10 month pics at Christmas, so these are at 10.5 months, approximately 85% of the growth with just some thickening taking place in the year following it seems. Hope my fellow fue brothers are doing well with their barnets. The stubborn crown area is starting to grow a bit more now and catch up the rest. Probably the most annoying part is the way it grows back. Still quite a small annoyance in the greater scheme of things though. At least the old head is a bit warmer this winter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190114_155912.jpg (368.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 20190114_155832.jpg (390.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 20190114_155650.jpg (343.6 KB, 85 views)

Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
This needs a forum of its own.

General Hair Chat?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
My barber reckons you can now get it done without having to shave your head first. How would that work?
Old 15-01-2019, 08:57 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Looking good Elgs, it looks a bit 'wirey'. Is your hair naturally like that, or it could just be the way the pic shows it. Even so, an improvement on scalp for sure
Old 15-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Still not sure why he went through all this - Elgin's last toupee looked fine to me - in fact I barely noticed it was fake.

Old 15-01-2019, 10:29 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Looking good Elgs, it looks a bit 'wirey'. Is your hair naturally like that, or it could just be the way the pic shows it. Even so, an improvement on scalp for sure
Cheers mate, it does a bit but is starting to soften a bit and was always thick, much like the rest of me. They told me it would take a while, its definitely an 18-24 process, no quick fix. I found this video:

Great backing music too i thought To view the link you have to Register or Login

Also the six 200ml bottles of shampoo i bought in Turkey have just ran out, so i looked online and the fue clinic in Harley Street recommends this sachajuan stuff which has sea algae in it or something. To view the link you have to Register or Login Its not cheap though, typically 20 fecking quid for 100ml. I found someone selling a 1 litre stylists bottle for 77 quid though, so that should last a while. The hair is definitely softer after using that. Smells nice too.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:34 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thought I'd better update the thread. Forgot to do the 10 month pics at Christmas, so these are at 10.5 months, approximately 85% of the growth with just some thickening taking place in the year following it seems. Hope my fellow fue brothers are doing well with their barnets. The stubborn crown area is starting to grow a bit more now and catch up the rest. Probably the most annoying part is the way it grows back. Still quite a small annoyance in the greater scheme of things though. At least the old head is a bit warmer this winter.
Looks great Elgin. The crown area was/is stubborn for me too. It's much less important though as people look at your face and rarely look down on your head from on high. Plus, it adds to the perception that you havnt had any thing done - when chat turns to baldness I point out my thinning crown to unsuspecting mates who may otherwise think I may have had some work done
Old 15-01-2019, 10:35 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
My barber reckons you can now get it done without having to shave your head first. How would that work?
I'm guessing the machine they use to extract the follicles might have been improved to allow it to take longer hairs and the follicle at the same time, but who knows really. Sounds trickier than dealing with a shaved scalp though. They are improving the technology now though since the rooney fut strip days. Pretty sure they've cured baldness now anyway.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:42 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers mate, it does a bit but is starting to soften a bit and was always thick, much like the rest of me. They told me it would take a while, its definitely an 18-24 process, no quick fix. I found this video:

Great backing music too i thought To view the link you have to Register or Login

Also the six 200ml bottles of shampoo i bought in Turkey have just ran out, so i looked online and the fue clinic in Harley Street recommends this sachajuan stuff which has sea algae in it or something. To view the link you have to Register or Login Its not cheap though, typically 20 fecking quid for 100ml. I found someone selling a 1 litre stylists bottle for 77 quid though, so that should last a while. The hair is definitely softer after using that. Smells nice too.

Just watched the video. It seems somewhat bizarre that the professional is actually bald himself (one assumes given he has no hair). You would have thought he would have the process done himself.

£77 f--king quid for a bottle of shampoo - f--king aida. You do love your bonce don't you
Old 15-01-2019, 10:43 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Looks great Elgin. The crown area was/is stubborn for me too. It's much less important though as people look at your face and rarely look down on your head from on high. Plus, it adds to the perception that you havnt had any thing done - when chat turns to baldness I point out my thinning crown to unsuspecting mates who may otherwise think I may have had some work done
Cheers mate, yeah im well happy with it and the price paid. If id made more of a holiday out of it and watched a turkish match it would have been perfect and essentially free then, but no biggie. I think unless you are moving to a new country and new life immediately afterwards perhaps as a spy or as part of some witness protection program it would be impossible to hide the fact that you had had a hair transplant. Certainly i couldnt go from full slaphead to full head of permanent hair in 10 months without someone noticing i think.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:47 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Just watched the video. It seems somewhat bizarre that the professional is actually bald himself (one assumes given he has no hair). You would have thought he would have the process done himself.

£77 f--king quid for a bottle of shampoo - f--king aida. You do love your bonce don't you
Haha yeah you would think that wouldnt be a great advert for his clinic really

This bottle is fecking massive though mate. Ive tipped some into the more manageable turkish bottle. Feck lugging that about.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:56 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers mate, yeah im well happy with it and the price paid. If id made more of a holiday out of it and watched a turkish match it would have been perfect and essentially free then, but no biggie. I think unless you are moving to a new country and new life immediately afterwards perhaps as a spy or as part of some witness protection program it would be impossible to hide the fact that you had had a hair transplant. Certainly i couldnt go from full slaphead to full head of permanent hair in 10 months without someone noticing i think.
I think the way to remain hidden is to have hair your hair cuts very short (e.g. a no 1 or 2) for a year or so before doing FUE as the big noticeable difference is when you have your head shaved for the procedure. The only other thing is then lying low for 9 days or so just after so that people dont see the little scabs etc.
Its what I did, and no-one noticed - I even said to my parents after 9 days, do you notice anything different? They couldnt until I pointed it out. With my other mates who knew I took regaine about 25 years ago, one said 'that regaine seems to have worked' - to which I responded 'oh dont start that shit again!'.....but no other suspicion
I think if you retain the same hairline (like you have) people just think you have grown your hair out (which in truth you have)
Old 15-01-2019, 11:06 AM

I remember 'Regain' from when I was a teenager. I never used it, in fact I've never used anything and went bald gracefully. Does/did it actually work? I always assumed it was a con.