Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Extinction Rebellion Protests

Any others on here been affected by the ongoing protests across the West End?

Despite all the arrests they still seem to have "control" of certain areas such as Oxford Circus and are even setting up temporary toilets.

Rumoured to go on for 2 weeks.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-04-2019, 03:23 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would have been higher profile outside the Easter holidays, with far more disruption. (I haven't been affected).
Old 16-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Why aren't these people at work?
Old 16-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Why aren't these people at work?
Says someone not at work.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Says someone not at work.
Done my bit, on the receiving end now.
I see a lot of young people there can't help wondering if they've had the day off or are just wasters.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:37 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see a lot of young people there can't help wondering if they've had the day off or are just wasters.
Some people use their holiday days and days off for worthy causes.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:43 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
You probably even think the money you are receiving is the money youíve paid in.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:54 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Erstwhile cause, but as usual let down by fekwit idiots vandalising property and spraying graffiti everywhere. Hearts and minds wont be won over with that behaviour , those responsible let down those who were there to further the cause and raise awareness . Get rid of that element and i can't see how the establishment can dismiss the underlying message . We actually are killing this planet .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 16-04-2019, 05:01 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
says a total waster.

SaulAlinsky
Old 16-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Erstwhile cause, but as usual let down by fekwit idiots vandalising property and spraying graffiti everywhere. Hearts and minds wont be won over with that behaviour , those responsible let down those who were there to further the cause and raise awareness . Get rid of that element and i can't see how the establishment can dismiss the underlying message . We actually are killing this planet .
We can do nothing, even a cursory look at the numbers will tell you that. Human activity produces only a small percentage of the CO2 produced if it all stopped tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference. The imagination isn't out there to stop the process.
Even worse the UK produces just over 1% of all human activity produced CO2, feck all basically.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
We can do nothing, even a cursory look at the numbers will tell you that. Human activity produces only a small percentage of the CO2 produced if it all stopped tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference. The imagination isn't out there to stop the process.
Even worse the UK produces just over 1% of all human activity produced CO2, feck all basically.
missing the point by a mile as usual. Consistent at it you are.

SaulAlinsky
Old 16-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Whether or not 'global warming' is being caused by us or natural 'space weather', we as a race are killing the planet more efficiently than at any time before, with plastic in the oceans etc, and as such it's ultimately the most important cause worth fighting for.

Unfortunately in our Capitalist world, nothing will be done by multinationals and Governments until they are hit in the pocket.

Old 16-04-2019, 05:27 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Why dont they go and protest in China and Russia (two of the worst polluters)? Oh yeah because they would be banged up if they tried this shit there!
Old 16-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:

I have no issue with them protesting or indeed inconveniencing people (and I work in the west end) because as issues go, this is the biggest out there. Yet society and politicians prevaricate and if it raises awareness, so be it. If the can kicking continues we're talking less than 20 years before irreparable damage is done meaning it is their generation that will suffer.

So of course its full of young people.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:46 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
missing the point by a mile as usual. Consistent at it you are.
Have you ever got anything to say on a topic , or do you only contribute childish digs at other posters ? Perhaps grown up conversations are a bit beyond you ? Or you just do cowardly digs because you know ypu are safe from.a smack in the mouth on the internet .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 16-04-2019, 05:49 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Train drivers are environmentalists because they help reduce carbon by providing a public transport alternative to cars. Roofers and scaffolders enable solar panels to be installed. Sparkles play a part in connecting renewable energy etc. Environmentalists should do practical things as well as demonstrate.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Policy advisor to God

A forest can hold about 100tonnes of Co2/acre. The world deserts cover about 20million sq miles or 1.28E+10 acres. So foresting over the worlds deserts could give 128E+10 CO2 store.

Human activity produces about 40 billion tonnes (40E+9) of C02. The natural cycles produces about 20x that but is mostly reabsorbed.

So a program of forestation of the deserts could take up 30years total human activity produced carbon.

The bonus is that it would take a lot of water to grow that many trees thereby holding rising sea levels down. Its gonna take a lot of windfarms.

Extra bonus, think of all those extra trees the protestors could hug.

I await my Nobel prize for saving humanity. Thank you.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:39 PM

bhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I haven't been affected by it, but, I did notice that some protesters got on the underground at Waterloo yesterday. They obviously don't know how electricity is made.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It’s a classic case of where a cost hasn’t been written into economic activity and will be paid by future generations.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Time to buy back Boris's water cannons!