Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fifa 20

Well, announcement is out...the return of “FIFA STREET” in the form of “Volta Football”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Pro clubs getting a change about too I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 09-06-2019, 04:32 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't know if I can get excited anymore. Both FIFA and PES going through the motions these days.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like its been formulaic for years now with very incremental improvements. The ratings I'd posted were from last year.....

Last edited by Glɑzier; 09-06-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’d much rather EA gamble with an overhaul of the system dynamics than add a FIFA Street mode. Clearly aiming at the younger audience with the new feature. Not required.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Don't know if I can get excited anymore. Both FIFA and PES going through the motions these days.
Harsh. PES has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:20 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Harsh. PES has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years.
And is still the better game. But neither have made significant changes IMO for about 3 or 4 seasons now that warrants buying them year on year.

Only reason I might pick up PES or FIFA this year is if PES at least puts Spanish and Italian second divisions back in that were missing this year, or FIFA finally has fully licenced Italian Serie B and Coppa Italia like they claimed they did this year and that massively pissed me off as it was one of the main reasons I bought FIFA 19 in the end.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
apparently Luka is the 3rd equal best penalty taker in the world, with 91.
nice.

think I've got access from today, but I'm out tonight.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:31 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

This has made me not want to buy it now
Old 20-09-2019, 12:42 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
That celebration stems from his Arsenal days.....EA are clearly trolling us.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:47 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Ratings for palace are mixed. 81 for Luka is probably a bit generous, and 83 for Wilf is decent. Dunno how PVA got an upgrade too. But Sakho 79 is a disgrace, and why the hell did Guaita get downgraded.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:14 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Ratings for palace are mixed. 81 for Luka is probably a bit generous, and 83 for Wilf is decent. Dunno how PVA got an upgrade too. But Sakho 79 is a disgrace, and why the hell did Guaita get downgraded.
I thought Guaita went up from 81 to 82.
Old 20-09-2019, 04:57 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I thought Guaita went up from 81 to 82.
Futhead says 79.

Haven’t played it though, and won’t until it goes on special offer. Will be a while before I want to play any game other than Borderlands 3.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:09 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven’t turned on the PS4 since I finished RDR2. Can’t see any game topping that for about 10 years.
Old 22-09-2019, 08:58 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have been playing the 10 hour Fifa 20 trial on EA Access and this game is so much easier to score goals on than PES where you have to work for your goals.

Fifa is very much an arcade experience with very few fouls being awarded, to the extent that in my first 4 matches I have not been awarded a single free-kick or conceded many.

Penalties are very erratic with the aiming marker moving so fast that in a penalty shoot-out I only scored one goal from my only shot on target.

Some player stats need revising with Scott Dann only having 32 pace and Sakho only 54 pace.

So far I have only played Ultimate team against the computer.

As usual I have bought both Fifa 20 and PES 20 and having played both PES 20 is the better game and by quite a distance.

If you do not have EA Access then you can download the Fifa 20 demo from the store and the PES 20 demo is also in the store.
Old 22-09-2019, 09:14 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I don't play these games. Number one son does. Anyone found a better deal than £45 for the PS4 version? Said I'd get it for his birthday.
Old 24-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
completed my ten hour trial.
crossing, penalties & freekicks appear to be improved.
pace still appears to be key, though I might just need to adjust my defending.
have played against computer & real people.
Old 24-09-2019, 02:35 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
I have been playing the 10 hour Fifa 20 trial on EA Access and this game is so much easier to score goals on than PES where you have to work for your goals.

Fifa is very much an arcade experience with very few fouls being awarded, to the extent that in my first 4 matches I have not been awarded a single free-kick or conceded many.

Penalties are very erratic with the aiming marker moving so fast that in a penalty shoot-out I only scored one goal from my only shot on target.

Some player stats need revising with Scott Dann only having 32 pace and Sakho only 54 pace.

So far I have only played Ultimate team against the computer.

As usual I have bought both Fifa 20 and PES 20 and having played both PES 20 is the better game and by quite a distance.

If you do not have EA Access then you can download the Fifa 20 demo from the store and the PES 20 demo is also in the store.
32 pace for Dann is generous!
Old 24-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
That celebration stems from his Arsenal days.....EA are clearly trolling us.

For a game that’s supposed to know about football .... massively wrong choice of player to go with there.

I suppose the rest of the world don’t know about Simon Rodger.
Old 27-09-2019, 03:31 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Doesn't seem that much different to 19. I've seen more changes in other games' free updates
Old 27-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
For a game that’s supposed to know about football .... massively wrong choice of player to go with there.

I suppose the rest of the world don’t know about Simon Rodger.
They are no-mark French Canadian barbarians like Les. They know diddly squat about football outside of Messi, CR7 and Neymar.