Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-06-2019, 05:28 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
E3 2019

Has anyone been keeping up to date on this? Sounds like everything has been complete crapnapart from Square Enix so far.

Nintendo's turn today, really hoping they smash it out of the park as Xbox One and PS4 seem to be struggling for games right now.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:41 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Did you see the Cyberpunk trailer?

Looks amazing.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:45 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Did you see the Cyberpunk trailer?

Looks amazing.
I've seen snippets but mainly just been watching a few regular Youtubers reactions to certain bits. Ubisoft in particular has taken a bit of a battering, although that Watchdogs game(?) looks pretty decent, like a GTA x Assassin's Creed type thing.

The Google Stadia thing has been mauled as well.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:37 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Splinter Cell
Old 11-06-2019, 01:15 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
There’s more borderlands 3 stuff, which is what I’m hyped about. The original and Borderlands 2 both rank in my top 5 favourite games of all time.

Deffo going the siren. Cuz I always do.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 11-06-2019, 04:45 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Caught the end of the Nintendo Direct from E3...

Animal Crossing due out on the Switch 20th March 2020.

Banjo Kazooie coming to Smash Ultimate in the Autumn.

And then just to wrap it up a teaser trailer fooooooor... A Zelda Breath of the Wild sequel, which looked very Twilight Princess in theme.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 11-06-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:57 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Caught the end of the Nintendo Direct from E3...

Animal Crossing due out on the Switch 20th March 2020.

Banjo Kazooie coming to Smash Ultimate in the Autumn.

And then just to wrap it up a teaser trailer fooooooor... A Zelda Breath of the Wild sequel, which looked very Twilight Princess in theme.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
And Panzer Dragoon.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:58 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Astral Chain looks very good too.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:00 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Nintendo have won E3 for me but Doom Eternal looks great.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:49 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted that they delayed Animal Crossing but was to be expected I guess.

Looking forward to Cadence of Hyrule tomorrow and will probably buy Collection of Mana on the eshop too.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:14 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Gutted that they delayed Animal Crossing but was to be expected I guess.

Looking forward to Cadence of Hyrule tomorrow and will probably buy Collection of Mana on the eshop too.
I've never played Secret of Mana but people have gone on about it down the years so I should give it a go really.

As all the Youtubers I have watched said, Animal Crossing was slated for an end of year release anyway so an extra 3 months is nothing. Not like when Fire Emblem Fates came out on the 3DS a whole year later than in Japan.

Or Zelda Breath of the Wild that was delayed so long (3+ years?) that it ended up almost missing the console it was meant to be for.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is animal crossing? I take it its a kids game right? Looks really..... Ghay.

Love my new switch so much though! Can't wait for Zelda.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 12-06-2019, 10:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
What is animal crossing? I take it its a kids game right? Looks really..... Ghay.

Pretty sure you can pigeon hole any/most Nintendo games as a 'kids game'.

Isn't for everyone but has one of the most die-hard fan bases around.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:57 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
I've never played Secret of Mana but people have gone on about it down the years so I should give it a go really.

As all the Youtubers I have watched said, Animal Crossing was slated for an end of year release anyway so an extra 3 months is nothing. Not like when Fire Emblem Fates came out on the 3DS a whole year later than in Japan.

Or Zelda Breath of the Wild that was delayed so long (3+ years?) that it ended up almost missing the console it was meant to be for.
It's pricey for what it is but I suppose it is the first English translation of it. Also a cool multiplayer game as well.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:13 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post

I've never really played it but you basically move to a town and build it up and collect things like wood etc. That is probably a really basic explanation but perhaps someone who has played the games more in depth might have a better idea? I guess though it's a bit like a modern day Sim City.

I will probably get it to see what the fuss is all about, and as it is a Nintendo game it is bound to be good, but I can't say I am massively disappointed it is delayed particularly as I have Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokemon Sword / Shield and Zelda Link's Awakening to get and play this year anyway.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 12-06-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:13 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
It's pricey for what it is but I suppose it is the first English translation of it. Also a cool multiplayer game as well.
How much is it? I haven't even looked yet.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
How much is it? I haven't even looked yet.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:20 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
I would have thought 20-25 would be more than enough. Might hold off and hope it ends up in a sale at some point.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Pretty sure you can pigeon hole any/most Nintendo games as a 'kids game'.

Isn't for everyone but has one of the most die-hard fan bases around.
Yeah true. I had no idea about this game until I looked it up on YouTube. This one in particular looks very.... for the kids.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".