Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
The former boxing promoter?

The Cockles and Mussels fishmonger who died of a fever.
Old 26-08-2019, 02:27 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Valerie Leon.
All day long takes me back to my early teens. It’s seems wrong now that she’s 75!
Old 26-08-2019, 02:32 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Journalist lol
Old 26-08-2019, 03:19 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
All day long takes me back to my early teens. It’s seems wrong now that she’s 75!
I back my words up with action. She's got a one-woman show on in Brighton which I'm attending
Old 26-08-2019, 06:41 PM

ulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineulysses : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd imagine she's on here somewhere, but just in case: Brigitte Macron.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:00 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses View Post
Shudder.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:39 PM

Dave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave McGregor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know she’s not really a guilty fantasy but I just want to add Helen Skelton to this debate
Old 02-09-2019, 04:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses View Post
She’s an ugly nonce.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
She’s an ugly nonce.
I think that’s the idea of the thread mate
Old 02-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
She’s an ugly nonce.
He prefers his head of security anyway....
Old 03-09-2019, 09:23 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
****in' 'ell. I thought CP-RJW was just being mean then i googled. WtAF.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:01 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Lauren Harries (previously mentioned several times on this thread) was on Naked Attraction the other day. I challenge any of you to seek out the footage and then not feel the need to poor bleach in your eyes!! (or knock one out-for the weirdos on here)
Old 03-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Lauren Harries (previously mentioned several times on this thread) was on Naked Attraction the other day. I challenge any of you to seek out the footage and then not feel the need to poor bleach in your eyes!! (or knock one out-for the weirdos on here)
Twas hilarious when she didn`t get picked and threw a hissy fit.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:23 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think that’s the idea of the thread mate
Gary Glitter
Old 03-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Gary Glitter
You fancy Gary Glitter? Thats some admission.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:44 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Thank you.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Certainly a guilty fancy.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-09-2019, 03:47 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've already said Kellie Maloney.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I've already said Kellie Maloney.
Ok ok but it's the strange things you want to do that are the problem!
Does it involve you spraying around your warm lemonade again?
Old 03-09-2019, 09:31 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
A bar of Galaxy chocolate.
Far better than that Cadbury crap.