Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey View Post
I can't get a picture using an Android phone at all. The original web address h t t p://sportsdonkey.club just offers to try Sports Donkey2. I downloaded xciptv, iptv smarters, and kodi, but none seem to want to accept my sd1 username and password, or the default address h t t p://watch.universalsportstv.net:25461

Bit stuck really.
I think you have missed the boat if you didn't transfer your old Donkey account to Universal / aka Sports Donkey 2.0.

The SD2 accounts are the same as the SD1 accounts but with a few extra numbers bolted on the end - so JohnsDonkey might become JohnsDonkey123 but with a completely new password.

You could do worse than raising a support ticket with SD2 though asking what became of your old account...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I think you have missed the boat if you didn't transfer your old Donkey account to Universal / aka Sports Donkey 2.0.
Hang on - forget that - transfer is here --> To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-12-2019, 10:42 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Marveltv £65 everything, runs on a firestick
Old 07-12-2019, 11:26 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey View Post
I can't get a picture using an Android phone at all. The original web address h t t p://sportsdonkey.club just offers to try Sports Donkey2. I downloaded xciptv, iptv smarters, and kodi, but none seem to want to accept my sd1 username and password, or the default address h t t p://watch.universalsportstv.net:25461

Bit stuck really.
I created a new account - old SD accounts won't work unless your account was transferred.

Once you're signed up, use the url that has the port number at the end,
Old 08-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Endex

Vincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkVincey sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Thanks for your help guys.

Thanks, sorted it. I was using my original sports donkey details and the wrong m3u address. Apart from that it was perfect

Downloaded iptv smarters for the firestick, works ok but nothing is sorted into categories.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
So I just bought a new Phillips tv. It's got loads of apps and you can download new apps from google play. Can I watch SD2 through it? On their website it suggests you can only do this with Samsung & LG tvs To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-12-2019, 07:03 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
So I just bought a new Phillips tv. It's got loads of apps and you can download new apps from google play. Can I watch SD2 through it? On their website it suggests you can only do this with Samsung & LG tvs To view the link you have to Register or Login
You can install Smarters iptv app on it that should work with donkey, someone with donkey can confirm that

You need to allow apps to be installed from outside the google play store and install using the downloader app

Smarters app might even be on the google play store on the tv

Put it this way I have a Philips tv and have Smarters working with my iptv service will add my Philips tv runs android

Last edited by lewisuk; 09-12-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Thanks. I'll have a play.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

Is it the case that TVs, especially slightly older Smart TVs tend to have less processing power than an external source such as a Box or casting from a pad / phone etc.?

If there is any on-the-fly video / audio conversion required from source to screen / speakers then surely it might stutter a bit?

I use a external box, but my mate a work complains of what I am describing above...?
Old 10-12-2019, 01:00 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I use a Firestick (not even 4k) and haven't had an issue with any Palace game for months now using the Donkey / Universal
Old 10-12-2019, 01:27 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Is it the case that TVs, especially slightly older Smart TVs tend to have less processing power than an external source such as a Box or casting from a pad / phone etc.?

If there is any on-the-fly video / audio conversion required from source to screen / speakers then surely it might stutter a bit?

I use a external box, but my mate a work complains of what I am describing above...?
I use an android tv (year old ) a firestick 2nd gen, ipad mini 4 2nd edition all running smarters iptv and and think once or twice there may have been a slight sound to picture delay.

But those kinds of issues are more likely to be down to a source issue from the supplier eg if the servers lagging or they are having an issue or of course a broadband issue.

I used to find chromecast always had a sound picture delay of about 1 second.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Vive La Revolution

Too complex for me. I managed to update STB with SD2 details but the new interface is just as good anyway.

Last edited by Shoreditch CPFC; 11-12-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Since the move to universal/sd2 I’ve found it very good using the IPTV app. Only annoying thing is I had issues doing the 50% off renewal thing and although they manually created an invoice for me I went in a couple days later to pay and they’d withdrawn it.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Its a pity that most of the IPTV players do not support chromecasting
Old 13-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
The Sports Donkey servers seem to be down at the moment - anyone else able to connect?
Old 13-12-2019, 11:14 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No.Down for me as well.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:27 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
The Sports Donkey servers seem to be down at the moment - anyone else able to connect?

Old 13-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Where did you find this please?
Old 13-12-2019, 06:22 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Where did you find this please?

Itís on the Telegram support site James. Send a ticket to them and ask to be sent a link to the Telegram page.....and obviously download the app.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:49 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Although all teams in Championship are listed I never seem to watch any ? Under EFL