Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 26-12-2019, 09:26 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Burst blood vessels

Would forgive that run

Makes sense, was too bad to be true.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:58 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love the horse but can't be having Elegant Escape at 3s. Looks an open race on paper to me and I've gone with Prime Venture 16/1 e/w and The Two Amigos 20/1 e/w.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:31 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Love the horse but can't be having Elegant Escape at 3s. Looks an open race on paper to me and I've gone with Prime Venture 16/1 e/w and The Two Amigos 20/1 e/w.

Traded close to evens in the race unbelievable with the weight ground and how well some others were travelling
Old 28-12-2019, 02:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Crazy price for Apples Jade at her track, blinkers the key!
Old 28-12-2019, 03:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Impressive fighting from Thyme Hill who never looked comfortable at all.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:50 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any decent tips about or fancied horses for today?
Old 01-01-2020, 01:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Any decent tips about or fancied horses for today?

I thought Ex Patriot was a decent bet at 9/10s ew that was about it
Old 01-01-2020, 01:26 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Everything I back seems to get turned over in the last furlong at the moment. Could do with that changing
Old 01-01-2020, 01:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Same with Goodbye Dancer who I think is worth chancing even out of the weights
Old 01-01-2020, 02:44 PM
So then I says to Mabel

... honestly why bother when these bent jockeys deliver shit rides like that. The only thing Paddy Brennan asked him to do and he ****ed it up... bravo! ****
Old 02-01-2020, 04:00 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Pleased to see Summerville Boy back in some kind of form yesterday. Not sure why they went chasing.

One to note would be William Henry, first return back in action. Stayed on and finished his race well. Would not be surprised if another tilt at the Coral Cup is in mind
Old 03-01-2020, 08:53 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Some Cheltenham antepost fancies with the prices to follow as handicaps begin to take shape

Son of Camas - 28s for Supreme - was fancied at 2/1f in a Punchestown bumper despite finishing last but Newbury win seems fairly solid form. In the Tolworth so price will be slashed if a good performance is given.

Brown Plate - both Coolanly and Count Meribel would be interesting if entered

Ultima - Pistol Whipped

Coral Cup - William Henry
Old 13-01-2020, 11:23 AM

Got on Flash the steel for the Martin Pipe last week at 33s. The form of his win at Chepstow is solid and then tailed off over 3m next time out seemed dodgy to me. Skelton then goes on the Morning Line and says its been aimed at the Martin Pipe and now has halved in price. I am now less confident that he has said that? Is that normal
Old 13-01-2020, 10:28 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Got on Flash the steel for the Martin Pipe last week at 33s. The form of his win at Chepstow is solid and then tailed off over 3m next time out seemed dodgy to me. Skelton then goes on the Morning Line and says its been aimed at the Martin Pipe and now has halved in price. I am now less confident that he has said that? Is that normal

The Skeltonís do very well in handicap hurdles at the festival. I would be happy with the 33s and youíve been very shrewd. You can always lay some of it off closer to the time.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:20 AM

Antepost Cheltenham so far

Supreme - Son of Camas - 28s
Arkle - Fakir d'oudairies 8s
Bumper - Isreal Champ 20/12s
Bumper - Ferny Hollow 20s
Ballymore - King Roland 33s (also to win any race 14s)
Gold Cup - Lostintranslation 7s
Martin Pipe - Flash The Steel 33s

Few combos on Lostintranslation (QC) Defi De Seuil (Ryanair) Fakir (Arkle)

And
Ferny Hollow, King Roland + Presenting Percy for the Stayers
Old 15-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
The Skeltonís do very well in handicap hurdles at the festival. I would be happy with the 33s and youíve been very shrewd. You can always lay some of it off closer to the time.
Mohaayed in the County is one I have my eye on.

Column of Fire runs today and is following the Dallas Des Pictons route to the Pipe race IMO.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Mohaayed in the County is one I have my eye on.

Column of Fire runs today and is following the Dallas Des Pictons route to the Pipe race IMO.
Hacked up today. Not sure what it beat mind (the best form i can find as 119 horse in 3rd).
Old 16-01-2020, 04:52 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Hacked up today. Not sure what it beat mind (the best form i can find as 119 horse in 3rd).
Heís going to win the Pipe race.

Heíll go up to 136 or 137 rating Iíd say. Chuck 7lb on from the UK handicapper as well, and he fits the profile of recent winners.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:59 AM

Two handicappers for Cheltenham

Winter Escape - moved to Haslam for JP, the form infront of A Plus Tard seems a long way away but this could be a horse to keep on side.

Salgawy - (Coral Cup id imagine) - Unlucky 3rd in a 100k Handicap behind Wonder Laish/Tudor City, 3rd in a G1 behind Saldier (156) and Mr Adjuictactor (157)
Old 23-01-2020, 12:01 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I've been avoiding the horses as most stuff I back has either been strangled to finish fast for a place or done on the line.

I've chanced Ex Patriot for today.