Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-04-2021, 06:40 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Whenever I hear Everton play Z-Cars as the teams come out the tunnel, I think of the words
Once in Royal David's City
Stood a lonely Cattle Shed

The words fit perfectly and always come into my head when the song plays!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-04-2021, 06:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
We must have been separated at birth... Again I'm the same. Or is it brothers by different mothers?

Come in, wallet on the sideboard, watch off and put by wallet.
Where do you leave the keys?

(Asking for a friend)
Old 07-04-2021, 06:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I'm not allowed to have keys...
Old 07-04-2021, 06:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Whenever I hear Everton play Z-Cars as the teams come out the tunnel, I think of the words
Once in Royal David's City
Stood a lonely Cattle Shed

The words fit perfectly and always come into my head when the song plays!
What do you think when you are at Watford though
Old 07-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Where do you leave the keys?

(Asking for a friend)
We're you hoping for "in the bowl"?
Old 07-04-2021, 07:44 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Yeah....
Old 07-04-2021, 07:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm not allowed to have keys...

Mind you contactless entry is much safer
Old 07-04-2021, 08:03 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Take my wife.... no I mean Take my wife!
Old 07-04-2021, 08:17 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi View Post
Anyone else have a problem with cotton wool. I can't touch the stuff and even the mention of the stuff causes me to physically react.
Yes. That squeaky scrunchy feeling. Horrible stuff.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:26 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is a lot of very weird people on this site. Just, very weird.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post

Oh and another thing, is when I am at home I cannot actually wear a watch as I feel "uncomfortable". Anywhere else is fine, but indoors at home, can't wear a watch. I think that's enough from me for this thread
Oh boy, this takes me back. The first time my ex invited me home to meet her parents, the first thing I did was take my watch off and put it on the mantle piece in the front room. They thought I was bonkers!

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 07-04-2021, 08:33 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone else have a problem with cotton wool. I can't touch the stuff and even the mention of the stuff causes me to physically react.
That stuff is an abomination. Revolting.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:38 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
That stuff is an abomination. Revolting.
+1
Old 07-04-2021, 08:39 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

Mind you contactless entry is much safer
Like pigeons having sex....
Old 07-04-2021, 08:40 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No you are not. I can handle wet cotton wool though.

I always eat my meals in order. I don't mean breakfast, lunch then tea, I mean what's on the plate. If I am eating a roast I will eat the beans, corn, broccoli etc first, then the potatoes, then the meat. The main part of the meal is always left to last.

I also never have a drink until the meal is finished.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I am right handed but can't understand the tradition of wearing a watch on your left arm. When I got my first watch as a kid it was suggested I should wear it on my left arm but it felt completely unnatural and have to wear it on my right
It is so you can accurately time yourself having a wank.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Play nice now everyone

After having a shower and dried - I always put my clothes on in the same order:
1: Socks 2: Pants 3: top/shirt 4: trousers
Old 07-04-2021, 08:54 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Putting your socks on before your pants is ****ed up.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
When I think of Opal Fruits, or Starburst for the younger generation, my mouth always starts to water.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:56 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
PS. You should put your trousers and shoes on before your shirt.