Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-05-2021, 03:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
That's not controversial. Heinz beans are complete shite, I'd rather have one of the supermarket's own brand over them.

Going off piste, the Deathchant Records album came in a metal presentation tin. That was particularly amazing
I've still got my original PIL Metal box.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ambrosia Creamed Rice. Close thread.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:28 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Nice!! They're going for silly money on Discogs
Old 04-05-2021, 03:53 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Nice!! They're going for silly money on Discogs
I prefer my Derrick Carter/Andrew Weatherall/Ralph Lawson mixes:

Old 04-05-2021, 04:36 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I prefer my Derrick Carter/Andrew Weatherall/Ralph Lawson mixes:

I've got that! Somewhere...
Old 04-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Watney's Party Seven or Strawberry Cresta - both having about the same alcohol content.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:42 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I've got that! Somewhere...

It's possibly slightly heretical to say this, but I find the Weatherall CD dull as f~ck. I much prefer grooving on down in my disco pants to Carter and/or Lawson.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:44 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I bought this took it home thought it was such shite I took it back the next day and exchanged it for something else. Which I hadnít now as they go for a few bob and I would be delighted to cash in as this is deffo my second most disappointing album after Tarkus. How can an album with THE most incredible artwork be sooooo shit ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 04-05-2021, 04:47 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post

It's possibly slightly heretical to say this, but I find the Weatherall CD dull as f~ck. I much prefer grooving on down in my disco pants to Carter and/or Lawson.
It came very highly recommended, so I was also a bit let down tbh. It mainly served as a secret stash tin because it stood out amongst all the others otherwise I'd spend an hour rifling through the rest leaving mayhem in my wake.
Old 06-05-2021, 07:12 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Tinned lychees. A staple desert in Chinese restaurants in the 70's (The Jade Garden on Beckenham High Street was a favourite ... is it still there?). I could drink the syrup they came in by the pint as a kid.
Old 06-05-2021, 07:51 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
Tinned lychees. A staple desert in Chinese restaurants in the 70's (The Jade Garden on Beckenham High Street was a favourite ... is it still there?). I could drink the syrup they came in by the pint as a kid.
I miss read that thought up you mention the slimy blood suckers :