Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I suspect much will depend on your ISP. Mine doesn't seem to block anything, but many of the larger ones will.
Virgin at home, BT at work. No issues with either at the weekend.
Old 26-10-2021, 01:33 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Stinky can you help KiralysPJs out like you did with me please?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 26-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
What do you use now? I had a SD sub a couple of years ago but looking around at other alternatives.
Sports Donkey is well out of the picture now. It served us well for some time but then turned into a joke.

There's quite a few of us on To view the link you have to Register or Login - Stinky has a provider that he highly recommends and has sorted quite a few people out with, and there are other people on here who will PM you or point you in the direction of what they use.

With subscriptions like DND media on top of the 3pm Palace 'live' games you get access to thousands of TV channels, as well as just about every box set of every show from all the providers, and up to date movies etc. etc. etc.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:16 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Sports Donkey is well out of the picture now. It served us well for some time but then turned into a joke.

There's quite a few of us on To view the link you have to Register or Login - Stinky has a provider that he highly recommends and has sorted quite a few people out with, and there are other people on here who will PM you or point you in the direction of what they use.

With subscriptions like DND media on top of the 3pm Palace 'live' games you get access to thousands of TV channels, as well as just about every box set of every show from all the providers, and up to date movies etc. etc. etc.
I'm still using SD - there may be better options out there but I have had very few problems for the past 12 months. Sometimes I need a VPN for matchdays but mostly not; it's been a while since I needed to renew so not sure how competitive the price is now or whether the payment methods are restricted.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:21 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Any of the IPTV options got the Bond Film on yet?
Old 28-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Yes, but only second hand recordings from inside the cinema. Will be a little while before the actual film gets added.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:41 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Yes, but only second hand recordings from inside the cinema. Will be a little while before the actual film gets added.
I can't believe anyone would sit down and watch those sort of recordings.
Old 30-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
I'm still using SD - there may be better options out there but I have had very few problems for the past 12 months.
Hi - OK fair enough, sorry I should have quantified that to say that they are 'out of the picture as far as new subscriptions / recommendations go". For those who already have it set up and are willing to renew then fair enough, but I don't think many will be choosing it for a new setup.
Old 22-11-2021, 09:44 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've just binned off sky. Can anyone recommend / hook me up with an IPTV? Ideally one with a trial option or single month option?

I use smoothstreams for sports and some Kodi add-ons with real-debrid for movies sometimes, but I'm wondering whether there's anything else worth trying as the boss is a bit worried about losing the sky box functions.

TIA.
Old 24-11-2021, 11:06 PM

OneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get an iptv from stinky
Kodi/Wako with a debrid service for tv and movies

Cannot go wrong
Old 25-11-2021, 08:48 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I apologise for the generality of the question. But is there any reliable way to get regular streams now then and if so, how much does it cost.

I see the reference to an iptv from Stinky but I am the uneducated and don't understand what that actually is or the costs involved or whether a technophobe like myself could make it work anyway.

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:41 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I apologise for the generality of the question. But is there any reliable way to get regular streams now then and if so, how much does it cost.

I see the reference to an iptv from Stinky but I am the uneducated and don't understand what that actually is or the costs involved or whether a technophobe like myself could make it work anyway.

Thanks in advance.
If you have an Amazon Firestick, they are pretty easy to run from my experience. I pay around £25 every three months for my service, but they aren't currently accepting any new customers
Old 25-11-2021, 11:55 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post

Thanks in advance.

£25 per year for a full TV package is about right these days. Easy to set up but unless you have a decent smart tv which you can load IPTV apps on, then you’ll need another device that goes into an HDMI port such as an android device or a firestick (Android device better). Even more simple is if you’re happy to watch on a laptop of desktop you just put a username and password into a web page and you’re away. Obvs you need decent internet speed.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Old Skool, but im told the torrent world has an HD copy out now.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 27-11-2021, 07:17 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Renewed Thursday for another year for about £52 with their Black Friday deal and was as good as gold today. Albeit was a few minutes behind. DnD has been a little iffy this last week and I did briefly switch to it to find a stream that was a little nearer real time but they both cut off within seconds, so quickly switched back.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Renewed Thursday for another year for about £52 with their Black Friday deal and was as good as gold today. Albeit was a few minutes behind. DnD has been a little iffy this last week and I did briefly switch to it to find a stream that was a little nearer real time but they both cut off within seconds, so quickly switched back.
I have been having issues with DND, streams freezing constantly on their tan media app. I fixed it by changing from the native player to VLC and its been perfect since.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 29-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

I wasn't at the game on Saturday, and I have to admit that I struggled with DND Media - I'm using a fast phone, and was using the Android XCIPTV app both with and without NordVPN, and both on 5G Mobile and a fast Virgin Fibre and no matter what combination of the four that I used, it was constantly buffering and hanging on the chanels offered under Prem1 and Prem2.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:21 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is DND now playing up or working okay?
Old 08-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Is DND now playing up or working okay?
It was not ideal for the Manure game - I had to switch streams 2 or 3 times, as some channels were buffering. I watched the F1 in FHD later that day and it was absolutely perfect, so I wonder if they have capacity problems given the popularity of any game involving The Wankers?
Old 29-12-2021, 05:24 PM

Twiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is here
Im visiting my sister in spain and they have an INFOMIR box preloaded with software to access all Premier matches and various other BBC/SKY/NOW TV channels...the football seems to be high quality and from a Chinese source.. Anyone know about it? they pay about 200 euros a year and any problems with the box or renewals is all carried out remotely. Is 200 euros a year about right for this kind of service?...i want the footy for when I go back to Portugal after new year, so want to decide the best provider of football and Films especially..I'm not fussed about access to BBC channels etc.