Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2022, 10:03 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
There is no doubting that Nketiah is talented and will be a big asset if he were to join, and that will be seen much more in time when playing on a regular basis in the side, he is now 22yrs old and still struggling to establish a regular position at Arsenal which suggests to progress and not stagnate, he needs to move on.
He clearly is highly thought off but importantly wanted by Patrick Vieira, who is willing to give him that opportunity at Palace to develop his talents even further and this is something Nketiah and his advisers need to take on board when trying to find the right club to move to, rather than making unrealistic wage demands if that is the case for a player with still a lot to prove.
I am a fan that can see his huge pontential and feel he would be a big success at CPFC if he were to join.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:29 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
There is no doubting that Nketiah is talented and will be a big asset if he were to join, and that will be seen much more in time when playing on a regular basis in the side, he is now 22yrs old and still struggling to establish a regular position at Arsenal which suggests to progress and not stagnate, he needs to move on.
He clearly is highly thought off but importantly wanted by Patrick Vieira, who is willing to give him that opportunity at Palace to develop his talents even further and this is something Nketiah and his advisers need to take on board when trying to find the right club to move to, rather than making unrealistic wage demands if that is the case for a player with still a lot to prove.
I am a fan that can see his huge pontential and feel he would be a big success at CPFC if he were to join.
I've got doubts.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-01-2022, 10:45 AM

Sydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazing how quick people are to rubbish a player who has played for England at multiple age groups and scored 16 goals in 17 games for the Under 21s. If he wants a deal that is more than we are willing to pay we'll walk away from it. I sense that the club isn't going to be buying any player that Vieira doesn't think will be effective for his style of play so perhaps we should place a bit of faith in his and Dougie's judgement.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:52 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
I'm starting to go that way because he doesn't appear to be busting a gut to sign. Would have have been happy given his scoring record but the longer it drags on the less inclined i am to be so bothered now. Especially as Mateta is beginning to show some signs of promise.
And if he was making himself a pain in the arse you'd be asking if he is worth the hassle if he can behave like that.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:05 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
I've got doubts.
And me.
Colleague of mine who is a regular at Arsenal is very sure he is a dud and thinks we should look elsewhere.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:15 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydenham Eagle View Post
Amazing how quick people are to rubbish a player who has played for England at multiple age groups and scored 16 goals in 17 games for the Under 21s. If he wants a deal that is more than we are willing to pay we'll walk away from it. I sense that the club isn't going to be buying any player that Vieira doesn't think will be effective for his style of play so perhaps we should place a bit of faith in his and Dougie's judgement.
England U21's are 2nd in the UEFA Rankings, he has scored against:

Turkey - 3 goals - 24th
Slovenia - 1 goal - 22nd
Kosovo - 3 goals - 40th
Austria - 4 goals - 12th
Andorra - 1 goal - 53rd
Croatia - 1 goal - 9th

While I trust PV/Dougie/Scouting teams a lot more than myself I do not rate him, he does not score or play well enough to better the team in my opinion.

Old 13-01-2022, 11:21 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've got doubts.
The reasons many have doubts is as i have mentioned, he has had limited number of games to be able to show/express his talents which is tottaly understandable. But if joining he will get an opportunity under PV who cleary has belief in his ability , but looking at his International record as the All time England under21 record goalscorer suggests otherwise.
If we can secure him this month for around 6m with sensible wage demands, how can we go wrong by signing him?
Old 13-01-2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
The reasons many have doubts is as i have mentioned, he has had limited number of games to be able to show/express his talents which is tottaly understandable. But if joining he will get an opportunity under PV who cleary has belief in his ability , but looking at his International record as the All time England under21 record goalscorer suggests otherwise.
If we can secure him this month for around 6m with sensible wage demands, how can we go wrong by signing him?
His U21 record isn't spectacular when you look at the opponents. Also, just to point out that the previous record holder was Saido Berahino

Old 13-01-2022, 11:37 AM

Pete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is here
I was keen on this last summer but am put off by his seeming lack of desire to join and prove himself, rather than sit on a bench. As others have said, he's proved very little, especially considering that to play in our side he'd have to start in a front 3 ahead of players who have proven far more than him. If he joins he should probably start by cleaning Ayew's boots and and try to learn from the great man himself.

The drop off in talent from Arsenal to Palace isn't so great that Nketiah is guaranteed to be good enough. Perhaps this is why he's reportedly holding out for more money. If he doesn't cut it in the premier league at least he'll have been paid.

Last edited by Pete79; 13-01-2022 at 11:47 AM.
Old 13-01-2022, 12:11 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
But as I said yesterday, those U21 goals against the likes of Albania, Kosovo, Andorra U21s don't really equate to scoring against anything like PL quality opposition.

Most of those teams he scored against are probably league 2 standard.
Old 13-01-2022, 06:53 PM

Ticehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Starting tonight again for them.
Old 13-01-2022, 07:16 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t know why the media think pv is being coy about ntekiah it genuinely sounds like he and the club have moved on from him unless pv has one hell of a poker face
Old 13-01-2022, 07:17 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
They don’t have many striking options do they? Only him and Laccazette
Old 13-01-2022, 07:21 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Or midfielders pretty weak bench mid attacker wise
That is a strong liv line up with origi mane and salah unavailable
Old 13-01-2022, 07:37 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Merson hasn't got a clue
Old 13-01-2022, 07:43 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I reckon he will sign ,along with Ramsey, late in the window.
Old 13-01-2022, 07:44 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Roy and Clinton seem to think he'll be good and if Dougie and Parish are going to make a deal then that's good enough for me.
Old 13-01-2022, 07:53 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
I think we'll see this one done late on deadline day.
Old 13-01-2022, 08:15 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Nketiah only lasted 27 mins. Subbed for tactical change with Arsenal down to 10.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 13-01-2022, 08:18 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
His U21 record isn't spectacular when you look at the opponents. Also, just to point out that the previous record holder was Saido Berahino
He’s the all time u21 top scorer…. It’s clear to me he’s a poacher needs a run games in premier league. He has more ability and future than say Maupay one example. Edouard looks the real deal think club know it but we need different types strikers and he ticks @ box we simply don’t have.
Would sign him for 7.5 mill now all day.
Closed Thread