Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-01-2006, 06:29 PM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Minutes silence

you will need sound for this one

To view the link you have to Register or Login

there are a few four letter words in it
Old 25-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow

Accurate, I suppose.
Old 25-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
Now that I think about it, how did the minute's silence at the Brighton game go...?
Old 25-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Is This It?

Stevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrow
Ooooooookay then
Old 25-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Why do i find that so funny!!!
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 25-01-2006, 07:10 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong!
Why do i find that so funny!!!
Lol, yeah I found that funny too..
Old 25-01-2006, 07:21 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bloody typical...
Old 30-01-2006, 01:45 AM
drinking somewhere

butch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittensbutch03 - warm woollen mittens
you have to admit that was funny , but you should always stay silent when its a minutes silence out of respect
Old 03-02-2006, 07:44 PM

OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.OurManInSussex will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
That's brilliant. Anyone remember the minutes silence when we played Millwall a few seasons ago? Those hypocritical neanderthals were soooo pissed.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:50 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 24-01-2020, 08:03 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
What about the Remembrance silence at Chelsea this season?
Observed impeccably, then someone bellows out really loud and clear

GOD.

BLESS.

THEM.

ALL.

I have to say, when he started doing it (and all he had shouted was GOD!) I did think WTF??!!!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 25-01-2020, 07:21 PM
Tre8le TrebLe User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
WELL YOU JUST KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN

THATS DISGUSTIN! ABOLUTELY DISGUSTIN!
Old 25-01-2020, 07:35 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I knew a Hearts fan who shouted it 'vive la republic' in a totally silent Tynecastle during a minute's silence for Princess Margaret.

The club announced they had identified the culprit and he was going to be banned. The guy waited for the letter through the door saying his season ticket had been cancelled. It never arrived.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:45 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Oh. Princess Margaret's dead.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:48 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OurManInSussex View Post
That's brilliant. Anyone remember the minutes silence when we played Millwall a few seasons ago? Those hypocritical neanderthals were soooo pissed.
Lol yeah. 20 seconds in someone on the Holmesdale yells "You fackin' scum" The whole ground heard it and the knuckledraggers poured over the netting at us lol
Old 25-01-2020, 08:40 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Lol yeah. 20 seconds in someone on the Holmesdale yells "You fackin' scum" The whole ground heard it and the knuckledraggers poured over the netting at us lol
Remember that. They got about 10 yards and were miraculously held back by one copper.
Old 25-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
I would never ever do that ..... but I did laugh!
But the bootleggers video says it was about 60 odd coal miners that were killed.